Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

I walked in..and fell in Love!!

Over the past months, my house has gone through a big change. It all started at the heart of any home, our Kitchen
It's spilled into every room..we are in such a crazy transition right now! I'm crossing my fingers to have the main living space finished before summer is over!! Well at our house things are really never done!! We have now started on changing things in the family room. It all started over Father's Day weekend...hubby got a bigger TV, which meant our current armor was not going to work anymore.
This was exciting! It was a win, win!!
 I've been wanting to change it ever since I seen this sweet thing...


She is a beauty, isn't she!!! 
I always ok every purchase with hubby...I snapped a picture, and when hubby came home he gladly said go get it. I walked into the sweet shop and there before my eyes hung a big ole' sold tag...my heart broke...I had fallen in love!!
If you don't know me by now, one thing you should know is I am a sucker for furniture!!! 
Especially if it's a piece that resembles a piece your grandparents had.

Weeks went by as week after week I would re-enter this sweet shop to find the one again..
Well this week, I was greeted by the owner and her face said it all...
She came across another one that is in the same beautiful style that the first one had.
I adore this one just as much as the first!!
And this time,
This sweet thing came home with me!!!
I've learned if you really love a piece, don't leave the store!! Hahaha


 I really do like this one more..it's chunkier! 
I can not wait to show you her after...stay tuned!!
..For now, enjoy your weekend y'all!!!

Love, 
Naomi



No comments:

Post a Comment