Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Creating a getaway close to home...part 3 of 4

Hey everyone!! 
Hope you are having a great start to your day!
Glad you joined me today...it's one of my favorites!
We added a big ole' porch!!

If you missed Part 1 & 2 you can find them Here and Here!

Oh I love me a good porch! 
We love being outdoors. At our home you will usually find us on the back porch, we are just porch sittin' people!! Sigh...I know..this is just who I am. I get all excited! 
Porches at my house are where memories are made. 


Hubby is a contractor, he amazes me! He is so good at all he the things he does. We make such a good team..I dream, and he always makes those dreams a reality! 
He is so good to me!!





I adore this sweet little cabin!
I'm slowly finding treasures for this porch, these chairs were a fun find that my daughter and I found one day while on a walk on this property!
Some outdoor string lights have been hung and call you to sit till the wee hrs of the night.
Many of our family and friends have enjoyed this place as a getaway for the weekend...


...and when you are a family who loves porch sittin', an old iron stove calls you so sit close by when there is a chill in the air!



We just keep dreaming and adding all the things we love to this little place! Every time we got something is changed or added.

I dream of a two story white farmhouse with a big wrap around porch sitting on one of the hills there one day...sigh..I know...I'm such a dreamer!!

The next time you take a look at a storage building, will you look at it in a new way?! 
..you can really create anything your heart desires.
Are you a porch lover? What are your dreams?
Thank you for stopping in today...

Love,
Naomi



No comments:

Post a Comment