Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Chandelier Love!!

Chandeliers....sigh...oh how I adore them!!
I found this neglected Chandelier sitting at our local GW for $12.99!! 
I just could not leave it there. 
I had been looking for one to hang in my dinning room. 
I love to restore pieces that call out to be beautiful again!
..and this one, well it needed to be loved by me!!! :)


All the broken candlesticks and chains had to be replaced.


A good cleaning, metal primer, and it was ready for paint!


I decided to used white enamel paint.


And hubby hung it last night!!! 
I love it!!
All drenched it WHITE!!!!
...sigh..oh how I love whites!!


This place is coming together!!!
Would you have stopped to pick this piece up, had you seen it?
There are so many beautiful finds out there...
What are some of you favorite finds?

Love,
Naomi

1 comment: