Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Let's bring life to another light, shall we?!

...I found another great one while thrifting!
Don't let brass scare you...
Paint, I LOVE PAINT!!
Although, this one was harder to rewire (someone decided to let it sit outside)..the inside was rusted and getting new wire put in was no easy task!  Thankful hubby did that for me...he likes a good challenge!
I heart him!!
Like a lot!


Although, I liked the lighting that I had, I loved this chandelier more!!
I used Rust-oleum Metallic in an oil rubbed bronze finish. I just cleaned it up and went straight to painting it.


I have more plans for this one..more to come on that!!! :)
Some "pretties" are waiting to arrive..so excited, I thought I had ordered enough,  not at all!!
...so as I wait, I'll make you wait along side of me! 
That's fair, right?!!

 Here is the light I refinished before this one..you can find more on it HERE. 


And here is the new repurposed light!! 
Our hardware is all in an aged bronze, so it just makes more sense to keep the  lighting in the same finish.

wait..I know, it's NOT DRENCHED IN WHITE?!!

 I love it already..so until the "pretties" arrive, here is the before stage!!


Paint...the things it can do! 
Have a great day!!
Hope you are encouraged to look at something old and unloved, and make it great again!

Love,
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment