Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Oh ya...I have a blog?!

You know those days where you don't get much done?!  
Your list just keeps going...and on that list you see and realize you haven't blogged in almost 2 months!! 
I'm still here...hahaa! 
Really...I am!!! ;)


For those of you who follow me on Instagram (hastobepretty), you understand when I say this...it's eating this blog these days! 
Instagram just seems so easy to quickly post to. 
I really need to be more committed to this blogging thing..I do enjoy sharing what's on my heart and my projects with you on here.




I've been super busy these last 2 months! A long time dream of mine was to have a booth with my sweet sister...well a few weeks ago that dream became reality!! 



It was all we ever hoped for and more!! 
We giggled our way through 4 fun days of pure sister time!! 
We literally had 3 weeks to create enough to fill a 10x10 booth! 


Now you understand..busy?! 

Ya..we had so much fun and to all of you who came to support us...you blessed us so!! 

Thank you!!!

All of this has me in a mood to simplify once again! 
A simplified Christmas is going on at our house. 



We are slowly...really slowly, pulling out Christmas decor. 
Everything has been so busy that I feel if I quickly do it, that I won't enjoy each moment.
We brought home a sweet little cedar from the cabin. 



I'm madly in love with these wings from decorsteals.com
They are so fun!
And that mantel? 
Yes, is still empty too...
We still have not added ornaments to our trees...I'd like to keep it simply the way it is! 
However, as predicted...kids are ready for them. 
We buy everyone a special ornament each year and pulling them out brings back wonderful memories for sure!! 
So I'm sure at some point they will be added.


A few strands of lights in unexpected places..they make me smile!

I have 1 more goal left for 2013!!
 I'm a goal gal...I'm realizing this more each day!!  
Just need them!
This past January, I set a few goals and opening an Etsy shop was one of them!! 
Yes!! 
Last goal and we are in December!!! 
Procrastinate much?! 
 I'd love to have you stop in and visit Hastobepretty on Etsy!!
Shop will go live by the end of this week!! 
Ekkkk....gets me thinking on what goals to have for 2014!

Thanks for stopping in..You guys have a great & blessed day today!!
Love, 
Naomi

2 comments:

  1. I finally got to your blog. It definitely is pretty. You have great taste. Lena

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a beautiful home!! I so had planed to come and see your booth but we where so busy that weekend looking foreword to your spring one:)

    ReplyDelete