Pages

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

A Quiet Moment..

..in time, Fall is once again here! 

TIME stand still for just a bit longer...RIGHT?!

It's been a year since I first started to blog, and I can't believe how much has changed in a year. 
Our home went from color everywhere to clean white spaces. 
Any of you decided to jump on this Whites trend? 


It's been a fun journey!!
A place that relaxes us..it's HOME!

There is so much I want to share! 
I'm learning all too well that we are not in control of what our days are going to be like.
 There have been a lot of unexpected struggles over the last few months, and yet looking back I feel more blessed than ever before!!

James 4:14 says..
What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes. 

This has been on my heart..What is my life?

What is my life?
What is yours?

I pray that in this journey..all the fun that comes with creating, that our homes will always be a place where family and friends can come enjoy one another. To live in our journey that brings honor to HIM! 

For we are only a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes...

Love,
Naomi



No comments:

Post a Comment