Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

Our Fall Mantel and Will You Join Me In Being Thankful For 40 Days?!!

Good Morning Friends!
...This season, isn't it so wonderful?!

I want to say it's my favorite season!
I may also say that with every change of any season..hahaha!

A season when we all look at what we are thankful for! 
A season where families become closer than ever, and gather together to celebrate. 
A season where we are all reminded to look around at what we are Thankful for!


My Friend Tisha from On The Wings of Gratitude started 40 days of Thankfulness.
This is the 6th year!! We begin tomorrow, Oct 7th!!

Will you join me? 

40 days of sharing what you are thankful for?
I promise, it will bless you!
Get all the details Here.


I'm excited to start, this will be my 5th year!
There are amazing things that happen once you start paying attention to what you are thankful for!
It has been so healing for me, a big part in overcoming anxiety which robbed me of many years. 


Thankfulness can change the world, I tell you!!!

Love,
Naomi

1 comment: