Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Bookpage wall and $4 lamps got an update !

Sunday was a lounge day for all of us around here. 

I love days like that!!

Hubby was napping, and kids were all playing and giggling amongst each other.
I was craving a crafty project..and a book page wall had been on my mind for awhile already, so I pulled out a romantic poem book I had bought just for craft projects.


I simply stapled them to the wall, layering them over one another. Something romantic about love words all over your bedroom wall, and it's something that can easily be changed.

 I love projects like that!

A while back I scored these lamps for $4 each, a little spray paint, new burlap shades and I think they are enjoying their new home. 



A quick, fun and easy project!! 

Love, 
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment