Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Oh you know...more drenching in Whites!

Remember This piece?


...this is what it looks like now! All drenched in my favorite creamy shade...Cream in my coffee! 


I adore this piece!! 



I finished this piece pretty much the same way I usually do...Clean and wipe it down with a deglosser, then painted it.



A bit of distressing with my sander, and finished it with a coat of wax. 
Super simple and didn't take me too long at all. 


Part of me wants to distress it more...maybe soon?!  I'm trying to hold back on it for now, just let it be...it's an addiction!! It's still a complete surprise to me that my kitchen cabinetry hasn't been added to the list! Somebody stop me..


...and if you follow Has to be Pretty on instagram, you have seen that this addiction continues!!


...more to come on this pretty find!! 

Have a great day!!

Love,
Naomi


1 comment:

  1. The kids will finish distressing it for you! Looks GREAT!

    ReplyDelete