Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

What is it about old Buildings?


When you you see an old broken down building...do you catch yourself wanting to go explore it?
I always do!!


This past weekend, I had the opportunity peek around this sweet building.


The walls..sigh!
The perfect old world patina..although the bees in the walls, well..they kept me from going in!!


Along with the idea that I would fall through these floors and snakes were probably living all over this place!!


All this and I still had to keep snapping pics. What is it about old buildings?
My imagination takes me wondering who lived here or what it's purpose was.


I happened to find this sign above one of the doors..No. 1997...sigh..a number dear to my heart, the year we married! Now my heart wants to ask the owner if I could have it..I can see it added to our gallery wall. Can't you? Or maybe a tag on a sweet basket?


I loved every moment of wondering around this sweet building..


Yep...it sure has my heart, along with every old building that I come across!


Love, 
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment