Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Thrifting!!


My mother-in-law came to stay with me for a day...she was chatting with me about wanting to find a particular piece for an auction in an upcoming family reunion. Well, you know me, I offered to take her to some of my favorite thrift shops in town to help her find what she was looking for. 


My first stop was our local ReStore..3 steps in and I knew I was once again going to be walking out with a great find!! This mirror was a score at $20! We didn't find what she was looking for until stop #5...but we did find it!! If you have never gone thrifting, you are missing out!!


When thrift store shopping, you know you will usually have something that not everyone else has and talk about great prices! You can refinish and play around with your finds and you if things just don't turn out, you don't lose out on a lot of money.


Some pieces just need a little work to make them become something great again! This piece took me less than an hour to refinish and I think it will look great above our Mantel!!

Here is another after...not bad for a bit of paint!


Enjoy your day and go do some thrift shopping for me!!

Love,
Naomi



No comments:

Post a Comment