Pages

Friday, September 12, 2014

A few Fall changes in our Bedroom!


I'm so excited for fall!!
I've started adding bits of fall into our home. No not so much with pumpkins, but instead it's throws, more feather pillows and comforters instead of quilts. Stuff to help you cuddle up a bit longer!! 


I love our bedroom..I'm still madly in love with our book page wall
I adore it! 
Replacing all our pillows with feather pillows has been so fun. They fluff up so wonderfully. Why haven't I done this long ago?!  These 26x26 from Ikea are my new favorites and made simple covers for them. 
I'm in the process of changing up curtains in here too. I'll share those with you once they are done and up. 


For fall, I've decided to layer our bed a bit. I've collected some amazing table cloths over the past few years and decided to pull out one of my favorites to layer over our white comforter. 


It's such a simple easy way to change your look. This is why I'm simply in love with whites!! 
Our bedroom are usually the last rooms, right?! Not this year..our bedroom was first to get cozier. I can't wait to share more on our Fall spaces!! 


Thanks for hanging out a bit, it's a rainy fall day here...all I wanna do is grab a book and another coffee!! 

 Xoxo,
Naomi 

No comments:

Post a Comment