Pages

Sunday, January 19, 2014

My Teeny Tiny Studio!!

I've moved into my teeny tiny studio and I absolutely love it!
Had I known how much joy this little makeover would bring me, I would have done it sooner. 


This was our utility closet..which once held our cleaning stuff, vacuum and so on.
I've been craving for a space in our home to create in and after seeing many closet makeovers, decided to try it. What's the worst that can happen? I mean really..if it doesn't work, it simply becomes a closet again.


The back wall got some chalkboard paint. I wasn't sure how it would turn out since our walls are textured, and it works! Yay!!


Hubby is a contractor and he was sweet to build an extension to bottom shelf to create a table. Perfect height..it was meant to be...I love HIM! The side walls are filled with more bookpages..I can't get enough, I'm in love with bookpage walls!


Now since this closet doesn't have a light, I added a strand of white Christmas lights & a lamp, which add some fun to this teeny tiny space. I still need to find more creative ways of storing my things in here. I just know there has to be a way!! Best thing? When I need to, I can just leave my project behind a closed door. AMAZING! 


I may have the worlds teeny tiny studio, but it sure makes me smile!!

Love,
Naomi


2 comments:

  1. Hello, found you on Instagram through the Nester, but can't see any of your pictures here, they are all a gray circle with a minus sign in the middle:( Love your home and wanting to go white in my home and your home pics on Instagram have been an inspiration:) Wish I could see your pics! Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me know..it should be fixed!! :)

      Delete