Pages

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Decisions..sometimes waiting is best!

Happy New Year!!
Last year I painted everything in sight WHITE!!
From walls to furniture and everything inbetween. This is one of my favorites...


I'm still debating if I want to add more layers of different colors? I kinda like it just the way it is. I'm letting it just be for now. I gave it a thin coat of paint, and scraped off most of it in areas. That's it! Nothing more..if I can ever decide if it is finished, then I'll wax it. 



Thoughts are to maybe layer with grays, then some days I crave color and think of blues. For now, it remains in White!!


I'm finding myself waiting on a lot of things these days...I used to make decision on a whim, and now find myself scared to make them!! What's up with that? Age? With somethings, It's not really a bad thing..I guess. Ha!!
Well, thank you again for stopping in and reading my little blog. I'm off to play in my teeny tiny studio..here is a little sneak peek for ya...more to come on this fun little space!!


Enjoy your day, be blessed!!

Love, 
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment