Pages

Friday, March 21, 2014

My little girls room makeover begins with some whitewashing!

Hi everyone!! 
It's been awhile...and it's time for another Project!!

In between projects you can always find me posting away on Instagram :)

Today I want to share with you my sweet little ones room makeover. 
As you know, I love my whites..well the builder beige walls in my sweet little ones room were looking dingy. She is my "lets color on walls kinda girl". 
They needed to be repainted and out came my white!! 


It's crisp and fresh! 
Open to add whatever colors we decide to go with. 
I love how whites look with pops of color.


This little girl absolutely LOVES her pink wall and requested to keep it. 
Which little girl doesn't?!
We toned down this bright pink with whitewashing it.
 I wanted it to feel soft. 

Whitewashing is so simple..
1 part paint to 1 part water. 
That's it, just wash it on, wipe it off...you get the idea.


Be prepared...it is pretty messy!! 
Yes..wear gloves! 
I'm a who needs gloves kinda girl..ha, really, do wear them, your mani will thank you!




There you have a toned down whitewashed pink wall! 

We are patiently waiting on our wood floors, which somehow had to be reordered. 
Fingers crossed at them arriving today! 

Enjoy your weekend!! 
I'm off to make decisions on repainting her furniture. Stay tuned..more to come on this sweet princesses room!

Be blessed,
Naomi


No comments:

Post a Comment