Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Our ever changing Stools!

These stools are probably gonna live with us forever!! 
Do you have some like this?
They are simple and they have held up to some pretty crazy things in this house! 
I purchased them from Walmart many years ago and came in a natural finish. 
Since then, they have been red, then turquoise, and now a new Black!! 
Today I want to share them with you because I'm really loving them!!!


Painted in a basic black, I then added a stencil I'd used a few times already to add some numbers. They are a basic stencil made with my Cricut. Painted the numbers with leftover white paint, then went crazy distressing them to reveal all the previous colors!!

 

How fun are they?
 A little paint to make old stools feel new again. 
I love them!!
Once I achieved the right amount of distressed areas, I simply waxed them. 
Thats it...so simple and easy! 


The power of paint on 2 little stools that needed to be loved a bit longer!!

Have a great day!

Love,
Naomi



No comments:

Post a Comment