Pages

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Thank you Summer!!

This morning I sit here in the quietness of our back porch, amazed how fast our summer went!! Didn't it just start?!!

It's the first day of another school year. Everyone was up early with the excitement of another new year! Oh I pray this year is the BEST ONE YET for each of our kids! 

As I look back, we had a great summer filled with church camps, our first cousin camp and trips to see our families. We also lounged A LOT!! We were down right bums most days. Way to many movies were watched, countless pool days, and too much icecream was eaten!  I'm not sure we even know what a schedule is anymore. 

I know one thing, I'm so thankful for all those sweet moments!! I'm blessed..

So as we begin another year, my prayer once again..



I will miss you sweet Summer!! 

Xoxo
Naomi





No comments:

Post a Comment