Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

She said Yes to Writing!!!

You ever wonder why I decided on the name of this blog?
You see for as long as I can remember my sister and I have loved creating beautiful things.
We have crafted many things together.
We have gone on many shopping trips.
We share many decorating books that have us on the phone chatting over this page and that page,
and one phrase has always been ours...it HAS TO BE PRETTY!



At our family gatherings, there is always a time before hand where we will call each other, giggling with complete joy as we chat over the decorations. We really think it makes everyone feel special...time and effort into everything you do shows how you feel about it!
While my sweet sister talked me into starting a blog, I've also kept asking her to come write with me...I've heard a lot a giggles with a no answer.....but WAIT...GUESS WHAT?!!!!!!


With complete JOY, I would like to introduce you to my sweet sister, Priscilla!!! 
She is not only my sister and best friend, she is truly a Proverbs 31 woman, and SHE IS GOING TO WRITE THE NEXT POST!!
It's OUR phrase...HAS TO BE PRETTY, it's only meant to be for her to join me...hehee...PURE HAPPINESS!
Stay tuned..I promise you will be so blessed by her!!

Love,
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment