Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

Burlap Goodness!


It's has been a week of catching up on some fun crafting! 
It all started with a sweet burlap sack
...LOVE!!


This weeks goal was crafts using the things I already had on hand...a pillow and a sweet burlap sack that stole my heart when I seen the word COFFEE printed on it!  So a Pillow got a new cover...


I adore it!! Now not only do I dream of drenching our home in whites, it now needs to contain a lot of burlap goodness!! Ahhh...I know...pure crazy love of wonderful things!!
With the left overs I thought it would be fun to make a Valentine garland.




I ironed on some heat n bond to red fabric and then took backing off to iron it to my burlap. I cut them out and stitched the edges. I also cut out the letters L O V E to iron and sew the to each heart...




They are strung together with twine and waiting for me to get the rest of my Valentine mantel together!!


I hope you enjoyed my crafty, make with what you have on hand, Sweet Burlap Goodness!!

Love,
 Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment