Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Mantel of Love!!



Ahhh...LOVE!
Sweet isn't it?
I wanted to share with you our Valentine mantel..I adore it! It's so me...haha..it's so NOT my hubby!!
For those who have been to our home...LOOK what is NOT HANGING above the mantel!!!  Hubby Loved his deer...well I'm sure any man would. He sweetly let me have the mantel back, but I don't think he thought this was what I would put in their place!!
I CALL IT LOVE...
I Love my arched window that he brought me years ago...it's old, and I wish I knew who had all looked through this sweet little window all those years in the home where it was located. 


I added a simple burlap wreath to another favorite.
...I think it ties in beautifully with the burlap valentine garland!


Thanks for the visit...
...and do everything with love. 1 Corinthians 16:14

Love,
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment