Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

I may need an intervention over a Vintage Camper!

I have a confession...

I have a ready bad addiction!!

I like to rescue things that others have thrown out. I'm sure you know this of me by now...

I think this may be the worst one to date!

I may have lost it...

Oh but I'm beyond excited..ha!  
I still remember the day my sister & I peeked into this junk filled camper and giggled. It could be great again..It has TURQUOISE appliances.


It is falling apart people!!!


For the record..my hubby! He is so good to me. (You should completely know this by now too!) I'm sure this guy thinks he is married to a girl who needs an intervention!! He had not seen this camper, yet he was willing to haul a trailer for a  3 hrs drive to pick this pile of...ahem. He is amazing!! 

this camper...



Thoughts?


Can I rescue this?

Is it even possible?



Can you see what I see?
Or is eww all you can think of?

Let me tell you what I see...

I see white walls.
I see open shelving.
I see those appliances tucked into a pretty vintage dresser.
I see a chandelier.
I see the girliest vintage camper sitting under tall oak trees, filled with fun treasures for you to come shop.

Can you see it?
Or is it time for an intervention?

Love,
Naomi


1 comment:

  1. I totally see it!! I love restorations. Maybe it's about all things becoming new...whether it's an object or a life in Christ. xo

    ReplyDelete