Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

Easter...Listening to your Heart!


This weekend was another wonderful time spent with my family!
It's always a joy filled time with my favorite people!!!
...we gathered together to celebrate Easter!!
This year Easter became so much more...weeks in advance I felt a nudge in my heart to have communion with my family.


Fear set in on how everyone would respond...you know how it is, the enemy wants to come and destroy.
There were so many times where I thought, no maybe next year...
Maybe I should ask everyone first...
I know for some communion is something you do only in church...
Can a simple girl like me, serve communion to her family...


Over and over...All I heard is..
DO THIS IN REMEMBRANCE OF ME!!
Then as I woke you in the morning, what was the verse of the day?!
Mark 14;22-24
The Last Supper
22: As they were eating, Jesus took some bread and blessed it. Then he broke it in pieces and gave it to the disciples, saying,"Take it, for this is my body."
23: And he took a cup of wine and gave thanks to God for it. He gave it to them, and they all drank from it.
24:And he said to them, "This is my blood, which confirms the covenant between God and his people. It is poured out as a sacrifice for so many..."


...tears filled my eyes as I knew, I had to set my fear aside...This wasn't about me, it's all about HIM!! 
...with a lump in my throat, we called our family together.
...and we started our Easter gathering with communion!
Oh the blessings that come with obedience...

Love,
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment