Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

Let's make a Chalkboard!


Hey everyone!!
 Today, I want to share a quick little re-purposed fun project.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Chalkboards!!


This print we already had, had the perfect bones to become a chalkboard.
I painted the frame in Pearl Gray and then Chalkboard paint over the print...don't hate me for it! haha..when you have a print for way to long, and it no longer needs to live in your house, then you re-purpose at my house!!


The frame got a good sanding to distress it some, and a bit of chalking to condition it and we are ready to write whatever our hearts have to say!!


I adore this Spring chalkboard!!
I recreated it and think it's Perfect to for our Spring mantel this year!


It's so fun!! You never know what is all behind all those layers of paint at my house..hahaa! 
Happy Spring to each of you!!

Love,
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment