Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Garden Chair Planter!

I hope you find your day to be a great one today!!!
SUMMER is so close...I can not wait!! 



If your home is anything like mine, end of the school year 
schedules have taken over...but SUMMER is about here!
A time to let go of our busy schedules! (Well...maybe!!) At least there are days of sleeping in, 
enjoying a few lazy mornings lounging with the kids, lots of swimming,outdoor grilling,
oh and for the LOVE of GARDENING!!!

I could go on and on of the JOYS that come along with the way I feel about our summers!!
It's my favorite time of the year!
I want to share a fast fun project for you today...turning an old chair into the perfect planter!



I started with this sweet chair that a dear friend gave me and spray painted PINK!! It had the seat missing, so instantly I knew what a great planter it would become!!


 ...added a coco liner to the seat, filled it with garden soil and planted my favorite plants in shades of pinks, yellows and blues!! I can't wait for it to fill in over this summer!! I first fell in love with a garden chair planter at my sisters house...hers is turquoise!! You want to see it right?! 
...well here is what hers looks like at the moment!!



...and you should see it at the end of summer when it's overflowing with it's goodness!!! 





So if you find yourself looking for a quick fun project, this one was a joy!


Thanks for stopping in...
Love,
Naomi




No comments:

Post a Comment