Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

Drench me in Whites!


Did you have a wonderful Christmas?
Did you make many more unforgettable memories?  
Are you like me, and want to cleanup all things Christmas the very next day? I always struggle with what to do...this year, everything is already packed away, everything except for our tree and wreaths on doors & windows. They are going to stay up till New Years...we removed all our ornaments from our trees and left only the lights! 
I'm struggling more than ever to simplify...I'm craving whites!! Crisp, clean...WHITES!!!  I want to drench my home from top to bottom in white...WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME???? I love color, I really do!!!
hahaha...oh Whites, what are you doing to me?  
Today I want to share with you our Master bedroom in it's drenching in whites which is still in progress.
My hubby bought me a sweet little chandelier for our bedroom!! I adore him...we were Christmas shopping together, and I saw this little chandelier and told him that one day it would hang in our bedroom. Little did I know that he would buy it on the spot...spoiling me once again!
It's Oh So Pretty!!


Our bedroom is one of the rooms that have been in whites for some time...I just love white bedding!
I think whites are ROMANTIC!
Lighting makes the biggest difference...from ceiling fan to a bit of sparkle! Our master is not finished...is there ever a time that a room is completely done? 


Part of me wants to carve a big old heart with our initials into our headboard!! Then dry brush it in my favorite shade of white!! Yes..drench from top to bottom in white...Remember?! ahhhhh



All while trying to create a relaxing ROMANTIC space for us, we also share this space...
...with PAPERWORK!! Completely took the romance out of it..right?! I do adore our little desk, it was a GW find many years ago. One day I may refinish it, but for now it's sweet with countless scribbles on top.  I'm trying to find the perfect way to organize, and most of all HIDE all our office stuff. Any tips?
One of my girlfriends gave me a pair of these stools a few weeks ago. I added new tops, which I stained and then stenciled. This one fits perfectly under this desk. I LOVE THEM! 


So there is my little start to drenching my home in Whites & to organize everything in sight!!
A New Year is almost upon us...filled with it's newness! What are your goals for this next year?  Any big goals? Are you like me and are craving crisp, clean, fresh...a change in decor...a new way to organize our home...to simplify everything...to love more...listen more...and most of all to enjoy every moment of everyday!!!  
Thanks for stopping in!! Happy New year!

Love, 
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment