Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

It's Fall Y'all!!


Don't ya'll just LOVE fall?!
The colors are so warm and cozy...the smell of the perfect fall candle burning, bringing it's fragrance in the air.
I ADORE the cooler mornings where you can open the windows and have that sweet sound of a screen door slamming shut behind you...a time where we gather with all our loved ones and just love on each other! 

 I love candles that flicker in the fireplace...There is something about candles that makes you want to cuddle with a favorite magazine and drift into dreaming about all things PRETTY!


I love pulling out my fall decor...a favorite is a pillow that has finger painted "art"  from when my daughter was 3 on the back, I can't seem to part with it just for that reason, AND my sister has the same one and well, It reminds me of her every time I see it!! I ADORE my sister!! She is my best friend and encourages me to do CRAZY FUN things...Like start this blog! I love you sis!


This year I am in LOVE with paper garlands...So simple and fun! 


Wreaths that remind you of a fun night with your sweet girlfriends...great food and fellowship with friends is the best right? 


Isn't it all about just being TOGETHER?! I LOVE that about Fall!!


LOVE, 
NAOMI

No comments:

Post a Comment